Performs complex clinical laboratory procedures and interprets and analyzes results. Analyzes test systems for accuracy and clinical value. Provides care to neonate, pediatric, adult and geriatric patients.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Bachelor of Science or Medical technology degree and ASCP certification as an MT or MLS.
2. Interpersonal skills, which support effective and professional interactions with staff and clients.
3. Manual dexterity and color discrimination for safe operation of instruments and handling of specimens.
4. Ability to operate a computer.
5. Meets minimum continuing education and competency requirements.
6. Ability to prioritize and exercises independent judgment in a complex work environment.
All areas of Microbiology testing. Culture plate reading experience preferred. Some duties in Molecular Infectious Disease.
Will accept applicants that are MLT(ASCP) registered
Weekend and holiday rotation required.
Hours per Pay Period: 40
Shift and Job Schedule
Job Shift: 1st/2nd.
Job Schedule: Part-Time
Every third weekend and two holidays per year
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Talent Acquisition, Recruiter Brandi Walton at firstname.lastname@example.org