As a Radiology technician, you’re both tech savvy and compassionate. Mercy Health is high tech and caring, too. We’re a faith-based healthcare organization that gives care to those who need it the most. And we’re looking for people just like you to join our team. You’ll find a positive, collaborative work environment here. For your techy side, you’ll work in new facilities and use state-of-the-art digital radiography equipment. For your caring side, you’ll treat challenging and interesting cases. Plus, you’ll have the chance to grow professionally, such as cross training in interventional radiology, CAT, MRI and women’s imaging. We have multiple facilities, so you’ll have the flexibility to take shifts and move up at other locations.
As a Radiology technician at Mercy Health, you’ll perform radiologic services, give direct care to patients and do routine diagnostic radiographs and assessments.
You’ll also need to:
• Collect date, such as standard vital signs.
• Help doctors with exams, as required.
• Perform radiographic procedures.
• Observe Radiology safety practices.
• Maintain the quality standards of equipment, shielding, surroundings and supplies.
• Provide administrative support, such as filing, data entry, registration and documentation of charges, as needed.
• Help ensure the smooth performance of the facility.
Qualifications - Minimum
Aside from technical skills and compassion, we want someone with a strong work ethic. Things move quickly around here, so you’ll need to multi-task, stay organized and be flexible. You’ll need good communication skills, along with the ability to work on a team.
Specifically, you’ll need:
• Associate degree in Radiologic Technology from a vocational or technical school
• 1–2 years experience, preferred
• American Registry of Radiologic Technology registration
• Current licensure as a radiology technologist in Ohio
• Current CPR certification
• Excellent customer service skills
• Professional appearance and demeanor
• Ability to be on-call, as required
The following are preferred:
• 2 years experience in a physician practice or ambulatory setting
• Electronic medical record (EMR) experience
• Certifications in audiometry, spirometry, respiratory fit testing and breath alcohol testing
• Occupational health background
Join our team, and you’ll have access to cutting-edge technology. You’ll rub elbows with the best-of-the-best in over 100 specialties. And you’ll be part of an organization that includes 23 hospitals and more than 450 locations in Ohio and Kentucky. Because we’re a large organization, you’ll have plenty of room to advance and grow. We’re ready to invest in your future through training and professional development. So you can improve your skills, develop new ones and be more tech savvy.
We’ll also reward your hard work with:
• Great health, dental and vision plans
• Prescription drug coverage
• Flexible spending accounts
• Life insurance w/AD&D
• An employer-matched 403(b)
• Plenty of paid time off
• Tuition reimbursement
• And a lot more
Hours per pay period: 72
Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm
Saturday and Sunday availability.
Shift and Job Schedule
Job Shift: Days/Nights, Job Schedule: Full-Time
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.